Da’Boys are playing Da’Bears this weekend, so it’s only fitting that Tony brings us a recipe worthy of a Chicago tailgate party! Check out this awesome recipe from The Food Network that is sure to to make you a Super Fan!
Grilled Sausage with Spicy Sauce
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 pounds good-quality kielbasa or other smoked sausage, cut into bite-size pieces
- 3/4 cup ketchup
- 3/4 cup spicy brown mustard
- 1 tablespoon hot sauce
- Soak 8-10 wooden skewers in water for 20 minutes
- Preheat grill to medium and brush with oil.
- Slide sausage onto the skewers. Leave some space between each piece.
- Grill until slightly crisp, about 3-4 minutes each side.
- Mix ketchup, mustard, and hot sauce in a bowl. Serve with sausage for dipping.
Time: 38 min
Prep time: 30 min
Cook time: 8 min
Makes: 6 servings