If you need something for someone who is a little more into science and traveling to where no man has gone before, look no further. Here are the best gifts you could possibly get for the Sci-Fi geek in your life.
1. Geek Baby’s First Flash Cards. Geek up the nursery with artist Tiffany Ard’s hilarious and brilliant flashcards for your little nerd-to-be. The complete set of 26 alphabet cards teaches young scientists their ABCs. A is for Atom! H is for Hydrogen bonding!
2. Giant Microbes. For the science geek in the family. GIANTmicrobes® are stuffed animals that look like tiny microbes — only a million times actual size! They’re humorous, educational, and fun!
3. Does he love computers and Star Wars? Then, this is for your guy… the Stormtrooper Unmasked Mimobot flashdrive. You’ll just have to unmask these white-armored soldiers to see for yourself! Concealed beneath their helmets is either Jedi-to-be Luke Skywalker, or Han Solo.
4. Sheldon wore it on the Big Bang Theory and now you can, too! It’s the Greatest American Hero t-shirt.
5. Geek Jewelry. All girls love jewelry, even geeky girls. Get her this cool necklace with the scientific equation for happiness.
6. Best Science Fiction & Fantasy of the Year. For the old fashioned science geek who likes to read actual books that you can hold in your hands.
7. Retro Sci Fi Iphone Cover. Show your Sci Fi love everytime you take out your iphone with this Retro Sci Fi cover.
8. Day The Earth Stood Still coffee mug. This “Klaatu Barada Nikto” coffee mug will help you remember what to say to “Gort’ just when he’s about to vaporize you.
9. Star Trek Spock Oven Mitt. On the Starship Enterprise’s maiden voyage, the sick bay found itself overrun with victims of curious palm and finger burns. It was then First Officer Spock came up with the idea to use his trademark symbol of peace and prosperity as a unique design for an oven mitt.