Steve Kemble has all the details on the hot Hollywood headlines. Here’s What’s Buzzing this morning!
- Paul Simon and Dallas’ own Edie Brickell were both taken into custody over the weekend after an incident in Connecticut in which police were called. They were both charged with disorderly conduct. Edie via her attorney issued a statement yesterday afternoon saying “I got my feelings hurt and picked a fight with my husband. The police called it disorderly, thank God it is all orderly now”. They have been married 22 years and have 3 kids. – CNN
- Kylie and Kendall Jenner have two words for Selena Gomez: “Good Riddance”. They claim Selena is the toxic one in their lives, not the other way around. Of course, Justin Bieber chimed in blaming their relationship issues on Selena’s drinking. – TMZ
- Rihanna is being sued by her former bodyguard. He claims she made via email, nauseatingly offensive statements about him. He claims she also made the statements to his sister via the phone. His attorney has said this is has greatly affected his personal life and injured his reputation to get more celebrity clients. – Daily Mail
- Matthew McConaughey may move back to Texas! YeeeeeHaaaaw! While in Austin to attend a fundraiser started by Matthew to raise money for local childrens charities, Matthews wife Camila stated, “It’s more relaxed and easy here. It’s our home and we love it”. – People
- Dean McDermott is revealing why he cheat on his wife and mother of his children, Tori Spelling. He claims he did it because “I did not think I would get caught”. THEN, he went on to say he was using drugs and alcohol! This all could be affecting Tori, especially since this is all covered on their reality show. She just got out of the hospital for 6 days. – E! Online
- Looks like the George Clooney engagement rumors we reported are indeed true! As much as Clooney goes to great pains not to discuss his personal life, his fiancés’ big mouth law firm issued a public statement congratulating the couple! – New York Daily News