Leave it to my pal Tiney Ricciardi at GuideLive to uncover some of the most amazing deals around! And this one is a doozy.
Today (Tuesday, May 2nd) is “Customer Appreciation Day” at Jimmy John’s (you know: the “freaky fast” guys on those funny commercials?). Participating Jimmy John’s locations (you can check out the list here) are celebrating by selling some of their subs for only $1 between the hours of 4:00pm and 8:00pm.
A few head’s ups, though:
- Only in-store: it doesn’t apply to delivery or pick-up.
- Sandwiches #1-#6 only (“Slims” and BLT).
- For the carb-conscious, you can upgrade to a lettuce wrap (called an “Unwich”).
- You might have to pay a little extra for wheat bread.
- Only one sandwich at a time…but…you can bring a group to the store; or go through the line as many times as you’d like.
©2017 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.