NY Post reports doctors and scientists suggest avoiding these foods before the heavy breathing commences.
- Red Meat – it’s difficult for your body to digest, making it work harder to do so, and can often leave you feeling lethargic and tired.
- Cheese – it produces excess mucus, leaves you bloated and can reduce intimate desire
- Broccoli – you don’t want little trees in your teeth… or gas!
- Chewing Gum – try breath mints versus this, which too can cause gas!
- Alcohol – only if you’re racing each other to see who can fall asleep the fastest.