Couple Badly Burned By Flaming Cocktail At Highland Village Bar

While visiting the Shoal Creek Tavern at The Shops at Highland Village the other day, a couple ordering a flaming cocktail got more than they expected.

The two suffered major burns, but luckily sustained non-life-threatening injuries, after they were scorched by splashed alcohol from a liquor bottle that broke.

After employees acted quickly by extinguishing the flames, they called for help.  Emergency responders immediately took the couple to Parkland Memorial Hospital via CareFlite.

Source: WFAA 8


Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

More From AMP 1037 App
Smooth Jazz 103.7 HD2 The Oasis

Listen Live