If you know me, you already know I’m a huge fan of The Walking Dead: not only the comic books/graphic novels…but especially the blockbuster AMC television show.
That’s why I’m freakin’ the heck out over the brand new Comic-Con Season 8 trailer for The Walking Dead!
Go ahead and watch it above (WARNING: HARSH LANGUAGE [dude…it’s The Walking Dead!]). Here are some questions I’m asking (and I’m sure you are, too):
- Why is Negan interrogating (or scaring) Father Gabriel?
- Where did Tara get that Twizzler in the zompocalypse?
- Why is Dwight opening a note that says “Tomorrow”?
- Whose gun has the tick marks on top of it?
- Why is a skewered walker trying to go after the plastic bag from American Beauty?
- Why is Aaron driving a car with armor on one side?
- Why are Jesus and Morgan getting into a tiff?
- Why is there an old(er) Rick in the last 20-seconds of the trailer?
All of those answers will (hopefully!) be answered when Season 8 of The Walking Dead kicks off on Sunday, October 22nd at 8:00pm!
©2017 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.